Lularoe is a REAL opportunity for women to own their own retail business (without excessive overhead), and to actually make great money doing it. To me it, means having the time to be with my family, and to be able to volunteer in the community delivering Meals on Wheels. All this, with a good income and a network of super-fun women, who make every day one that I look forward to with excitement and anticipation.
Why become an independent Lularoe business owner?
- During their first year of business (2013), Lularoe did $3 million dollars in sales.
- In 2014, Lularoe did $9.8 million dollars in sales, and over 55 million in sales for 2015.
- Lularoe is expected to hit one billion in sales by the end of our 5th year in business. Yes, one Billion.
- Lularoe is exploding. Now is the time to join…. during all the growth.
- A Lularoe business owner who does two pop-ups events per week makes an average of $2000/month. Those who do 3-4 parties average $3500/month.
- Most Lularoe business owners do both local pop-ups and online sales. We strongly encourage a steady schedule of in-person pop up boutiques to build a strong foundation for your business.
- You can also make money by helping Lularoe expand, building the Lularoe brand, and for training new business owners that you bring into the company. There is a long list of women that have joined Lularoe within the last 6 months, and are already receiving checks over $4,000/month ON TOP of their personal sales.
How I can help you?
- You will be on one of the fastest growing teams in the company, and benefiting from my experience as a seasoned consultant and trainer
- Have constant support with our entire amazing team
- Access to awesome team training, ideas, and tips
- We all help each other out, and strive to see that our whole team succeeds.
JOIN US! Contact me at lynn(at symbol)blogLulaStyle.com. I’m happy to answer all your questions, and set you on the road for FUN and financial success.
xo Lynn Jacques
Independent Consultant and Dream Academy Trainer